Insofta Cover Commander v3.1b Multilingual Incl Keygen-MESMERiZE | 5.02 MB
A Picture, a Wizard, and a Mouse Click
Cover Commander creates professional, custom-designed three-dimensional virtual boxes for your software, e-books, DVDs, manuals, CD-ROMs, and even screenshots. A simple picture, Cover Commander Wizard, and a few mouse clicks are all that's necessary to get the job done. The program’s extensive light, shadow, and reflection controls allow you to render a box or a cover of just about any complexity and see the final product as it is being made in the real-time preview window. The intelligent project creation wizard does the complex work for you, thus you can concentrate on the creative part of your project.
Perfect 3D Covers for Any Web Site
Quite often a box shot that you’ve ordered from a professional designer does not look good on your Web site after you re-design your site later. À soft shadow on white background looks differently from a shadow on dark-green background. Cover Commander takes this issue into account, producing just the perfect virtual cover that will blend into your Web site. If you decide to change your site’s background later, you won’t need to contact that book’s cover designer again; you simply open your Cover Commander project and change background color with a couple of mouse clicks.
No matter how complex your Web site design is Cover Commander will create a box shot that looks just right in your layout. Extensive background color and transparency, gradient, shadow and reflection controls will create you the box or cover you want. Refer to Virtual Cover Gallery for samples.
Speaking Their Language
Cover Commander user interface is available in multiple languages, so no matter where you live and what language you speak – you can still create high-quality covers that would sell your product and help you become the number one in your market.
Reasons To Go With Cover Commander
* Get your cover designed in just a few mouse clicks.
* Create multiple projects, parse multiple images - with a single command (batch mode).
* Let the built-in wizards do the dirty work for you and focus on the artistic details of the cover.
* Save the result image with transparent background and use the picture for the complex web or print designs.
* Save the light, shadow, and reflection settings under a unique name and use those settings in other projects.
* Set the result image size (up to 4000x4000) and margins in pixels.
* Draw your customer's attention with an animated box, cover or screenshot.
* Cover Commander does not require 3D accelerator to render 3D objects.
* Don't pay more than what it actually costs to create a great cover. Create additional covers at no cost at all!