a professional solution for the recovery of passwords using hashes of the following types: Blowfish(OpenBSD), DES(Unix), DES(Oracle), MySQL, MySQL5, MD2, MD4, MD5, MD5(Unix), MD5(APR), MD5(phpBB3), MD5(Wordpress), MSSQL(2000), MSSQL(2005), NTLM, HAS-160, SHA-1, SSHA-1, SHA-2, SHA-384, SHA-512, SHA-256(Unix), SHA-512(Unix), Domain Cached Credentials, Haval-128/160/192/224/256, RipeMD-128/160/256/320, Tiger-128/160/192, GOST R 34.11-94, Skein-256/512/1024, Snefru-128/256, Whirlpool and many others. This is the world's only program that supports over 180 hash types! The software has an open API, which allows customizing the solution by adding any hash algorithm to it. It has a friendly interface, does not require installation, implements several types of attacks and has lots of options to make the recovery of passwords from hashes flexible and efficient. The software supports external plug-ins, which you can use to considerably expand its capabilities; more than 10 ready-to-use plug-ins with a variety of useful functions for handling hashes, passwords and dictionaries are built in.
InsidePro PasswordsPro v18.104.22.168-DOA
You may use this software for the recovery of your own forgotten passwords only!
The software's primary features include:
– 7 types of attacks for recovering passwords to hashes.
– Maximum number of hashes in the licensed version reaches 10 millions.
– Comfortable and quick handling of large hash lists.
– Recovery of passwords of up to 127-characters length long.
– Recovery of passwords for to incomplete hashes of any type.
– Recovery of passwords in Unicode.
– Support for third-party developer's hashing modules.
– Support for using plugins.
– Editing user hashes and other data.
– Adding hashes to the list from a text file using a dialog window or clipboard.
– Copying hashes and found passwords to clipboard.
– Exporting hashes to text or HTML file.
– Searchable list of users with hashes.
– Checking current password against all or selected users on the list.
– Verifying user hashes and their passwords.
– Automatic accumulation of found passwords in the file "PasswordsPro.dic".
– Sorting hash list.
– Exporting hashes with found passwords in the format common for the InsidePro Software forum.
– Support for the "hidden" operating mode – when the program doesn't appear on the taskbar.