You can use InPixio Photo Filters & Effects as a digital studio on your photos. It is an easy-to-use digital photo studio. You can capture images from a variety of sources and organize photos to be readily accessible.
Languages: English, Deutsch, Italian, Spanish, French (Read my note on how to change the language.)
You use this digital photo studio:
• To import, edit and enhance photos on the Edit tab.
• Edit and enhance photos.
• Add text to images.
• Save photos in a variety of image formats.
If you’ve used this digital photo studio before, enjoy its new, modern look and new features:
• Interact and share photos online with your Facebook®, Flickr® or Piscasa® account.
• Use layers to make adjustments to photos.
• If your digital camera adds EXIF information, access and use that information.
Photo filters & effects has an extensive range of image-editing tools from simple color correction features to high-end photographic effects.
Printing and Sharing Photos
You can print your photos and share photos through your Facebook, Flickr or Picasa account.
Registering Photo filters & effects
When you start Photo filters & effects, register your copy by clicking Register Now in the Register Online dialog box. Then follow the instructions online.
- Cut off Internert during installation. Use the keymaker to register the application.
How to switch the interface language:
- The application comes in English in default. You can change it to your prefered one including the following languages obviously:
English, Deutsch, Italian, Spanish, French
For example: You want to have French as your interface language, just go to this folder:
For those running 64bit OS: Program Files (x86) / Photo Filters & Effects and delete the following folders:
( de, es, it, en ) You can do the same for changing to any other language you prefer as interface language.
Simply, you must keep the language folder "fr" folder, if you want to have French language.
InPixio Photo Filters & Effects 5.01.23833 Multilingual - Uploaded - RapidGator - DataFile