It's an organizer for people who hate to organize. It's the computer equivalent of throwing everything into a junk drawer, then when you need something, just say (type) it's name and it jumps out of the drawer into your hand. It's the simplest, most straightforward, freeform way to keep track of the bits and pieces of facts, data and information that swirl around your everyday life.It lets you quickly locate any fact you've saved. It's not just another electric calendar, it's a real Personal Information Manager. There's no trying to conform to somebody else's idea of how to organize information or trying to fit your data into their forms. If you have a neat desk and need structure in your life you probably won't like it, but if you're something of a nonconformist or your desk looks like mine and Andy Rooney's you'll love it. It uses an open, universal structure, making it easy to switch to other information managers in the future. The Phone Dialer facility alone is worth the price of the program. Most people never realize the potential of this feature. Please, don't overlook it
* Jot Random Fact, Numbers, Names, Dates, etc., Ad-Lib, Without Organization
* Retrieve Saved Facts Quickly and Easily
* Fast Search/Find Lookup
* Scheduler & Prompter for Daily Activities, Appointments & ToDos
o List of Today's Activities/Appointments/ToDos is Displayed at Bootup
o Popup Alerts With Optional Alarm to Notify You of Appointments and Scheduled Activities
o Gives Advance Warning of Approaching Events. For example, Dentist appointment tomorrow or Staff meeting in 45 Minutes or Aunt Edna comes next week
o Stores Recurring Activities Such As Birthdays, Monthly Club Meetings, etc.
o Has Snooze Feature To Tell It "Remind me again in 10 minutes"
o Choice of Alarm Sounds
o Print Today's Activity/Appointment List
o Keeps A History of Completed One-Time Activities
* Password Protection - Encryption
* Web URL & Email Launching --
o Acts As A Super Bookmarks/Favorites List, Letting You Keep In One Place, User Names & Passwords Along With Names & Email Address of Contacts, Plus Notes/Facts All Associated With A Web Addresses -- Password Protecting Them If Necessary.
o Launches any File on Your Computer to It's Associated Application
o Double-Clicking URL launches it.
* Flashback - Return to Last Location
* Autodialer -- This feature alone is worth the price of the program. Click Here for description of this very valuable feature
o Dial Phone Numbers (Double-Click on any number you want to dial)
o Add Custom Prefixes Such As 10-10 numbers, *70 to Disable Call-Waiting, "1" to Long Distance #'s, etc.
o Dial Account and Credit Card Numbers to Check Transactions & Balances
o Dial Prescription Numbers into Pharmacy Auto Answerers
o Has Call Timer
o Double-Clicking on number in document inserts it in and starts dialer
o Warns If Calling Outside You Long-Distance Calling Area (US & Canada)
* Rich Text Formatting permitting:
o Choice of Fonts & Font Sizes
o Mixing Fonts & Font Sizes
o Colored Text & Background
o Bold, Italics, Underline
o Including Pictures if Documents
* Document Sorter -- Sorts Documents Line-By-Line
* Backup Facility that Supports Backing Up and Restoring InfoMagic Extra Documents & Magic Reminder Activities To/From:
o Anywhere on your current drive
o Another Drive, Including:
o A Floppy Drive
o A Zip Drive
o A CDR
o A Laptop
o Another Computer on a LAN
o A LAN Server
* Printing Facility With Choice of Printers
* Ability to Drag & Drop Text & Rich Text Files Onto An InfoMagic Shortcut
* Ability to Drag & Drop File Lists From Windows Explorer Into A document For Launching to their Associated Applications.
* A Format Cleanup Tool for Text Copied/Pasted from Emails, Web Pages, etc.
o Removes Quote Marks ( > ) From Emails
o Corrects Poorly Wrapped Lines From Emails
o Removes Leading Spaces From Email & Text Copied From Web Pages
* Password Generator/Creator -- Generates:
o Word Based Passwords
o Alpha-Numeric Passwords
o Alphabetic Passwords
o Numeric Passwords
o Option to Mix-In Symbols and Uppercase
* Date & Time Stamp using Windows Regional Format
* Content Separator
* Automatic or Manual URL Marking/Highlighting
* Uses universal file formats (txt or rtf), so InfoMagic documents can be used directly in other applications.
* Format Converter -- Converts InfoMagic Plain Text (.txt) documents to Rich Text (.rtf) and Vice Versa
Homepage - http://www.factsfacts.com/InfoMagic/