This one is one of the apps on Windows I use very often, loaded with great features. It's totally recommended.
If you're looking for a faster, easier way to create software applications for Windows – congratulations! AutoPlay Media Studio does that…
- Software Development that's Drag and Drop Easy
- Visual Software Programming for Windows
- 20+ Visual Objects = Rapid Software Development
- Easy Scripting Language with 865+ Built-in Actions
- Expandable with AutoPlay Plugins and Addons
- Not Just Dependable: Battle Hardened
What's new in version 8.5:
- Feature: Added Windows 10/Server 10 support to AutoPlay Media Studio's design environment and supporting files.
- Feature: Added Windows 10/Server 10 support to AutoPlay Media Studio's runtime and supporting files.
- Feature: Added Windows 10/Server 10 to the 'System.GetOSName' action.
- Feature: Updated AMS's documentation where applicable.
- Feature: Performed Windows 10 compatibility testing on AMS's design and runtime using the Windows 10 Technical Preview.
- Feature: Updated IRScriptEditor.exe to version 2.0.1002.0.
- Fix: Fixed a bug in the 'RichText.SetParagraphFormat' action where the "PFA_JUSTIFY" Alignment option wasn't working.
- Fix: Updated distributed upx.exe to version 126.96.36.199.
- Fix: Updated the 'System.GetOSProductInfo' action with 16 additional constants.
- Fix: Fixed a crashing bug in AMS's design environment that only occurred when running the Windows 10 Technical Preview on a Virtual Machine.
- Fix: Added version resource information to lua5.1.dll.
- Fix: Fixed a bug where the trial version of AMS's design environment wouldn't run correctly on the Windows 10 Technical Preview.
1. Unpack, install.
2. Check "Reg.txt" for registration info. Enjoy it!