ImTOO ISO Studio v1.0.7 | 4.80 MB
ImTOO ISO Studio - smart image/ISO maker, make ISO image file from CD/DVD
ImTOO ISO Studio is CD/DVD image maker software. With the professional ISO maker, you can make image files from hard disk or CD/DVD-ROM, as well as open and edit ISO image file. It allows you to extract files from ISO images to local with only drag-and-drop.
ImTOO ISO Studio
* ImTOO ISO Studio can quickly create ISO images from videos, music, any data on your computer and open/edit ISO image file, as well as extract files from ISO image to local disk.
* With the easy-to-use ISO maker tool, you can freely edit ISO image file: delete and add ISO image file only by dragging and dropping.
* ImTOO ISO Studio can automatically optimize ISO file structures so as to save disk space when creating ISO image file.
* ISO image maker
ImTOO ISO Studio has optimal ease of use, efficiency, and speed to let you easily create and make ISO image files from hard disk files or CD/DVD-ROM.
* Easy to edit ISO image file
The CD/DVD image maker/editing tool can directly open and edit ISO image file and extract files from it just by dragging and dropping.
* With concise and intuitive interface, ImTOO ISO Studio supports dragging and dropping files so that it's very easy to manage the files and folders before creating ISO images.
* The ISO image creator will automatically optimize ISO file structures to save disk space while making ISO files.
* ImTOO ISO Studio can automatically and regularly check for updates to keep the software in the latest status.
* You can choose one of the after done actions: exit, shutdown, standby and hibernate so that you have no need to waste time on waiting the ISO making process to the end.
* Multinational interface: English, German, Japanese, French and Chinese. Pretty skins keep you in good mood when creating ISO image.
1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above;
Microsoft® Windows XP (SP2 or later), Windows Vista;
256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended);
30MB space for installation;
Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher.