ImTOO Blu Ray Ripper v 5.2.9.0925 (+ RUS) | 16.2 MB
ImTOO Blu Ray Ripper is a professional Blu-ray disc ripper and Blu-ray M2TS video converter that helps you rip Blu-ray disc movies to HD videos including H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, AVCHD Video (*.m2ts, *.mts), Apple TV h.264 720P, HD WMV, MPEG2/MPEG-4 TS HD Video, and convert Blu-ray M2TS videos to popular video formats, such as AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, MP4, H.264/AVC, RM, MOV, XviD, 3GP, FLV.
• ImTOO Blu Ray Ripper makes it easy to decoding Blu-ray M2TS video. The multifunctional software gives you access to rip Blu-ray movies to H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, AVCHD Video (*.m2ts, *.mts), Apple TV H.264 720P, HD WMV, MPEG-2/MPEG-4 TS HD Video.
• Apart from ripping Blu-ray Disc to popular HD videos, this Blu-ray disc ripper can convert Blu-ray M2TS to popular common videos including AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, MP4, H.264/AVC, RM, MOV, XviD, 3GP, and FLV, as well as rip audio to MP3, WMA, AAC, WAV, OGG, FLAC, APE, M4A, RA, AC3, MP2, AIFF, AMR, SUN AU Format.
• With the wonderful output video, the broad supported formats and fast speed, ImTOO Blu Ray Ripper helps you share your Blu-ray movies and music on more multimedia devices, such as iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, Xbox, Zune, NDS, Wii, mobile phone, PMP.
- Transfer Blu-ray movies to devices such as the iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, Xbox, Zune, NDS, Wii, mobile phone, and PMP.
- Adjust video brightness, contrast, and saturation.
- Preview the original and edited videos side-by-side in real-time.
- Specify the start time and duration of a Blu-ray movie segment and get it converted accordingly.
- Convert two or more files at the same time with batch conversion.
- Adjust video and audio parameters such as resolution, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate, resolution, codec, and quality.
- Convert files to the required size precisely with the help of the Bitrate Calculator.
- Preset the application to auto exit, shut down, hibernate, or stand by your system after a task is complete.
- Run tasks in the background to free up CPU resources for other applications.
- Take snapshots of your favorite movie moments while previewing and save them as JPG, GIF, PNG, or BMP format.
Home Page -