IMSI release the new updated version of TurboCAD Mac Pro 9. Offers English, French, German, Italian languages.
TurboCAD® Mac Pro delivers unparalleled value and productivity in a professional 2D/3D CAD package. Fully integrated 2D drafting tools, 3D surface and ACIS® solid modeling tools, assembly tools, advanced architectural tools, and powerful LightWorks photorealistic rendering are accompanied by thousands of symbols, materials, decals, and more.
Professional Control and Flexibility
Customizable toolbars, set-up wizard, and context sensitive help enhance usability, while the block manager and the ability to quickly organize layers and layer sets optimize drawing management. Plus complete printing and publishing tools as well as extensive file support including AutoCAD .DWG meet the needs of professional architects, engineers, illustrators, designers, and more.
Industry Specific Tools
Get superior control and flexibility with tools specific to your line of work. TurboCAD Mac Pro includes these suites of professional design tools:
-Advanced 2D/3D Architectural Design - self-healing, auto-dimension walls, parametric doors and windows, roof and slab tools, symbols, materials, decals, and pre-drawn floorplans.
- Advanced Mechanical Design - Quickly model complex 3D objects with advanced mesh, surface, and ACIS solid modeling design and modification tools.
- Woodworking Design - Create joints with just a few clicks including Rabbet Joints, Dado Joints, Miter Joints, Dovetail Joints, and Tongue and Groove Joints.
Powerful Lighting & Rendering Options
When it's time to present your ideas, TurboCAD Mac Pro delivers stunning photorealistic renderings. Apply materials and decals. Set lighting, shadowing, reflectance, roughness and environmental effects. Then render with the powerful LightWorks Photorealistic Rendering Engine. Sketch rendering options are also available for a hand-drawn look, appropriate in the early stages of conceptual design.
Flexible File Sharing and Publishing Options
Easily import existing designs from popular CAD and graphic design file formats, including AutoCAD® .DWG. Just as easily, save designs from TurboCAD to other CAD formats, or choose a popular desktop publishing formats such as EPS TIFF, CGM and more, to create brochures or other marketing materials. Even print design to your specifications with options for better control of how the printed document will look.
New 3D Printing Tools
New to TurboCAD Mac Pro v9 are a suite of tools to check and prepare a part for 3D Printing. These include 3D Print Check, Surface Normals Check, Overhang Analysis, Wall Thickness, Preview Slices, Auto Position, Support Structure, Show Printer Volume, and Printer Definitions.
TurboCAD Mac v9 System Requirements:
- OS X 10.5 or higher, Intel® Mac®, 4 GB of hard disk space, 1 GB RAM or greater, Mouse Pointing Device (wheel button recommended).
- Mount the image.
- Generate a serial from keygen.
- Open app. Choose "Purchase / Activation"
- Paste the generated serial number into activation dialog.
- Copy and paste your activation code from keygen back to dialog.