IMSI DesignCAD 3D Max v19 | 78.4 MB
DesignCAD 3D Max v19 combines easy to learn and use 2D drafting with powerful and precise 3D modeling to unleash your imagination and creativity.
Versatile and Easy to Use 2D/3D CAD
DesignCAD 3D Max v19 combines easy to learn and use 2D drafting with powerful and precise 3D modeling to unleash your imagination and creativity. Easily design anything with its intuitive interface and extensive online help libraries. DesignCAD 3D MAX is the versatile CAD tool for beginners and advanced users.
Use a complete set of 2D drafting and design tools, including drawing layers, hatch patterns and full dimensioning capability, and render 3D models with materials or textures for added impact. Or, easily import/export editable DXF/DWG files without the risk of data loss or corruption. 2D drafting and 3D modeling have never been easier.
DesignCAD’s drafting tools let you design everything from engines and mechanical parts, to circuit boards, technical drawings and more. Create complex 3D shapes simply by extruding (pulling) them from your 2D shapes. Edit directly in 3D mode and apply colors brush styles and lighting effects to create stunning visual presentations.
Use DesignCAD 3D MAX to design your dream home, floorplans, deck remodeling plans, even furniture and woodworking projects. The possibilities are endless!
Top 5 Reasons to Choose DesignCAD
1. Best Value in CAD – Competitive professional features, dollar per dollar when compared with other 2D/3D CAD applications.
2. Easy to Learn and Use – Get results fast with familiar, intuitive menus and context sensitive tools.
3. 2D Drafting & 3D Modeling in One Application – Packed with precision design and drafting tools including realistic rendering, advanced lighting effects, transparency options, camera views, 3D modeling and more!
4. CAD & Graphics Compatibility – Supports the most popular industry-standard file formats
5. Proven CAD Solution for Over 18 Years – Year over year, the industry’s most versatile and consumer friendly CAD application.
homepage - http://www.imsidesign.com/