The new update of Image-Line FL Studio is here. Includes a lot of new and updated features in version 12.
FL Studio 12 is a complete software music production environment, representing more than 14 years of innovative developments. Everything you need in one package to compose, arrange, record, edit, mix and master professional quality music. FL Studio 12 totally reworks the user interface and adds exciting new features you have been asking for.
New and Updated Features:
Fully reworked scalable interface
- Any screen size or resolution you use, FL Studio will always fit
– Multi-touch capability extends to the Mixer.
– New category tabs and the ability to delete content on right-click
- The Channel Options Menu have moved from the Toolbar Menus to the Channel rack.
- Have been integrated into the Plugin Wrapper (no more Channel settings pop-up).
- The Pattern Menu has moved from the Channel rack to the Toolbar Menu and Pattern Selector.
- Piano roll Auto-zoom can now be deselected from Settings > General > Auto zoom in piano roll
- Multiple drag and drop for audio files onto Playlist (from a Windows file browser).
- Step sequences are now interchangeable with Piano rolls.
- VST plugin installation & discovery improved and simplified.
Fruity Formula Controller
- Updated, new UI.
Fruity Envelope Controller
- Updated, 8 Articulators, Mod X/Y env, Smart Knobs, New UI.
Fruity Keyboard Controller
- Attack smoothing, new UI.
What's New in Version 12.2 Build 3:
Additions and changes:
- Vectorized UI for DrumSynth Live and X-Y Controller
- Type to piano scripts updated
- Fruity Delay Bank: right-click to solo a bank (instead of popup menu)
- Crash when changing input
- Reverted to ogg codec to load ogg-encoded wave files
- Ogg file export crashes
- Preset selectors disappear when plugin window is captionized
- Freeze changing mixer track assignment
- DirectWave: ogg encoded wave files have clicks
- Edison: keyboard shortcuts don't work
- FPC: incorrect pad name in "Change name" window
- Fruity dB Meter: meter scale is wrong when plugin is resized
- Fruity DrumSynth Live: scales with legacy scaling option
1. Uninstall previous versions.
2. Install the plugin.
3. Generate keyfile with our keygen.
4. Open that *.reg file and import to the registry.