Here's the latest updated release of Illustrate PerfectTUNES (Release 2). This comes as a registered retail version.
Optimizing your music collection can be a daunting task, from albums missing artwork, duplicated tracks, to corrupted tracks. Correcting these issues can be a time consuming task. No longer, imagine a trained professional on hand to help, PerfectTUNES is that professional..
Album Art automatically add missing covers
Cover art is used both to identify albums when browsing, as well as for the visual appeal when playing a track. Missing or low resolution cover art, does not cut it these days when typically a collection might be controlled through a high resolution tablet.
AccurateRip check lossless tracks for ripping errors
Around 2% of all ripped discs have errors, discs do not even have to be scratched to give an error, such as from manufacturing defects. CD drives on their own cannot determine if a ripped track has errors (using c2 pointers, or re-ripping), ripping errors could be speaker-popping-noise, or silence (where the drive interpolates the error).
DeDup remove duplicate tracks
De-Dup listens to your collection and presents a list of tracks which are duplicates. Often a duplicate is a lower quality copy of a track (such as a lower mp3 bitrate), or a track appearing on both a compilation and original album.
What's new in PerfectTUNES R2:
- ID Tagger Added
- 64 bit version included, uninstall previous 32 bit version before install
- Removes duplicate paths from the library (internally)
- Album Art from Internet speed improved
- Album Art tag replacing writer speed improved
- Album Art: shows ', Writing...' on the Fix albums page
- Album Art: Added menu next to each album, which allows: Show Album In Explorer, Load from File, Acquire from Scanner, Paste from Clipboard
- AccurateRip: new option "Skip AccurateRip Reporting Not Lossless CD Quality"
- AccurateRip: new option "Require Confidence 2 or More for AccurateRip Match"
- AccurateRip: Export lists filenames for 'Cannot Check' list
- AccurateRip: Shows disc ids on the match info export
- De-Dup: New option 'Mass Delete'
- All - Now minimizes when choose task bar icon
- All - Code signed all components