iDRAWGiRLS - MECHA TUTORIAL I: Epsilon | 250 MB
English | WMV | 1200x952 | 15 fps | WMV3 120 kbps | WMA2 48 kbps
"Mecha was one of the most request feature tutorial on my blog. Now! This tutorial shows you how to start, develop your idea into visual form" - Author
This tutorial will show you how to quickly establish unique Mecha Robot concept using Photoshop and it variety of tools. It takes you through step-by-step the creation of a Mecha design process. With this tutorial, you will be equipped with insight Mecha robot concept foundation, you can now create a dynamic, convincing, colorful, and uniquely jaw dropping Mecha Robot concept sketches that you have always envision.
1) Explore idea with Thumbnails.
2) Selecting Values, Colors and Compositions.
3) Focus on the Big Shapes and values.
4) Selective detail and repetitive shapes.
5) Changing Color choices and lighting.
6) Shoulder detail, maintain the values.
7) Freshing out Machine Gun.
8) Apply values, lighting to the concept.
9) Rendering and working within dark values.
10) Detailing the Machine Gun.
11) Finishing up the Concept.
***Extra) Alternate color choices application.
-Sketching and Exploring ideas .
-Working with Thumbnails.
-Working with light and dark values.
-Blocking in Big shapes.
-Detail within Bigshape.
-Maintaining the oveall values.
-Render different type of materials.
-Working with natural light.
-Creating the under lighting effect.
-Mechanical design elements.
-Working with "Free Transform".
-Depth of field
-PS Short cuts
-Custom Brushes, PDF, and final PSD files .
Download from FileServe
Download from Hotfile