IDeskSoft Desktop Icon Toy v3.3 // Lz0
Desktop Icon Toy - Animate Icon,Arrange Icon,Hide Icon Text...
Desktop Icon Toy is an easy to use desktop icon enhancement tool, which allows you to make many funny but useful patterns out of your windows desktop icons. You can change and restore their layout with just a couple of quick mouse clicks. Are you tired of a boring desktop? Would you like to give it more pizazz, and brighten you day? With this cool simple tool you can even organize and arrange all your desktop icons into simple rows to the right, along the top or place them anywhere your mind chooses? Desktop Icon Toy can save desktop icon layout for different screen2 resolutions, and it will automatically repostion and restore the proper layout when the screen2 resolution has been changed.
All these things could be easily done with Desktop Icon Toy.
You can arrange your desktop icons into many complex figures and shapes, like a:
* Clock (all the icons will be aligned as a analog clock, showing the exact time).
* 4-pointed, 5-pointed, or 6-pointed Stars, a Cross, and all kinds of Hearts.
* Horizontal or Vertical Ellipse, Spiral, and Circle.
* Triangle, Rhombus, Pentagon, Hexagon, and many many Shapes.
* Align desktop icons to the left, right, top or bottom.
* Neaty Around all the Edges.
- Arrange Desktop Icons
- Save Desktop Icon Position
- Animate Desktop Icons
- Remove Desktop Icon Texts
- Show/Hide Desktop Icons or Desktop Icon Texts on Demand
- Lock Desktop Icons
- Swap Desktop Icons in Primary Monitor
- Change Desktop Icon Size
- Place Desktop Notes
- Change Desktop Icon Text Color
- Remove desktop icon shortcut overlay
- Activate desktop icons using single mouse click
- Automatically select icon when mouse hovers over an icon
Oct 12, 2008, Release version 3.3
- Added - Option to export configurations
- Added - New layouts shape4, shape5 and shape6
Os: Windows NT4/2000/XP/2003/Vista (32/64 bits)
(Size: 2.65 MB)
(Size: 2.65 MB)