A simple and easy-to-use database manager that offers the most natural and easy way to organize information and data. With this database manager for Mac, you can manage membership lists, expenses, projects, keep track of your internet accounts and much more! You can choose from 22 ready to use and easy to personalize database templates to organize any type of information or you can create a totally new database from scratch.
Apimac iDatabase v2.3 MACOSX Incl Keygen-Lz0
Choose from 22 ready-to-use database templates which you can personalize to fit your needs. The following templates are included: Accounts; Books, CD Collection, Classes; Computers; Contacts; Customers; DVD Collection, Events; Exercise Log; Expenses; Inventory; Movie Catalog; Membership List; Mobile Phones; Notes; Pet Care, Projects; Records, Recipes; To Do; Vehicle Maintenance.
The type of field you can create for your data are: Small Text, Large Text, Number, Date, Time, Date and Time, Image, Item Picker, Password, Checkbox, Web Link, Email and Calculation. You can also use a special field type named Separator Field, to divide a record into distinct visual parts.
- Small Text Field: use small text fields to store characters of letters, symbols, and numbers used as text in a single line of text without scrolling bar.
- Large Text Field: use large text fields to store characters of letters, symbols, and numbers used as text in a multi line of text with scrolling bar.
- Number Field: use number fields to store numbers.
- Date Field: use date fields to store dates.
- Time Field: use time fields to store time.
- Date and Time Field: use Dae and Time fields to store a date and time together to reference a fixed point in calendar time.
- Image fields: use image fields to store images.
- Choose Field: use item picker fields to present a list of mutually exclusive choices. Item picker fields are used as a means of selecting one choice from a list of two or many.
- Separator Field: use separators to divide a record into distinct visual parts.
- Password Field: use password fields to store passwords or any other sensible text data.
- Web Link Field: use Web link fields to store web links, FTP addresses or any other URL.
- Web Email Field: use Email fields to store email addresses.
- Checkbox field: use checkboxes fields to indicate one option that must be either on or off.
- Calculation Field: use calculation fields to present the result of a arithmetic operation between number fields content. A calculation field can be a result of addition, multiplication, ratio and subtraction.
Please note: the new fields Password, Checkbox, Web Link and Email are not currently supported by the iPhone version of the app. We are working to support them in the next release.
SYNC/EXPORT/IMPORT AND BACKUP
iDatabase for Mac can be synchronized via Wi-Fi with iDatatabase for iPhone (sold separately). The app supports Backup and Restore, Exporting and Importing of databases in .idatabase and .CSV formats. The .idatabase files preserve the complete content and structure of the database, including pictures and they can also be used by iPhone version of iDatabase.
INTERNET CONNECTION NOT REQUIRED
The main features of the app does not require any Internet connection.
What's New in Version 2.3
✓ Live resize for Large Text Fields
✓ Performance and reliability improvements.
✓ Addressed all know bugs.