Iceni Technology Infix Server v2.00 | 22.8 MB
Infix Server is a command-line driven tool for changing the content of existing PDF documents. The unique advantage of the product is that it can seamlessly integrate new content into existing PDF documents - changing images, reflowing and justifying new and existing text.It also offers full document assembly including insertion/replacement of images or other PDFs - all specified using an XML control file.
Built For High-Volume Environments
Infix Server has been designed from the ground-up as a server process and is not simply a re-worked desktop application. As such it offers exceptional speed and control and is available on all main hardware platforms.
* Easy integration into web-based systems via PHP and other scripting languages
* Command line application plus C/C++ SDK
* Available for Linux, MacOSX & Windows
* Press Quality PDFs
Infix Server maintains all colour-spaces, fonts, and graphic attributes throughout the editing process to ensure the integrity of the PDF it produces.
* True variable PDF - not simply layering graphics on existing pages
* Fully compliant with the latest version of PDF
* Professional H & J and rule-based text fitting
* Integrity of press-quality PDF always maintained
* Use PDFs From Any Source
Infix Server templates can be quickly made from any kind of PDF from Quark, InDesign or any other PDF source you care to use.
* No programming or coding required for templates
* No costly Adobe/QMX etc licensing
* Templates are ordinary PDFs from any design application
Homepage - http://www.iceni.com/infixServer08.htm