Iceni Technology Infix Server 2.01 | 22.86 MB
Infix Server is a command-line driven tool for changing the content of existing PDF documents. The unique advantage of the product is that it can seamlessly integrate new content into existing PDF documents - changing images, reflowing and justifying new and existing text.It also offers full document assembly including insertion/replacement of images or other PDFs - all specified using an XML control file.
Built For High-Volume Environments
Infix Server has been designed from the ground-up as a server process and is not simply a re-worked desktop application. As such it offers exceptional speed and control and is available on all main hardware platforms.
- Easy integration into web-based systems via PHP and other scripting languages
- Command line application plus C/C++ SDK
- Available for Linux, MacOSX & Windows
Press Quality PDFs
Infix Server maintains all colour-spaces, fonts, and graphic attributes throughout the editing process to ensure the integrity of the PDF it produces.
- True variable PDF - not simply layering graphics on existing pages
- Fully compliant with the latest version of PDF
- Professional H & J and rule-based text fitting
- Integrity of press-quality PDF always maintained
Use PDFs From Any Source
Infix Server templates can be quickly made from any kind of PDF from Quark, InDesign or any other PDF source you care to use.
- No programming or coding required for templates
- No costly Adobe/QMX etc licensing
- Templates are ordinary PDFs from any design application
Home Page -