Iceni Technology Argus 6.0 | 27.22 Mb
Argus accurately converts the majority of PDF document types including financial/report based, newspaper/magazines, books and even structured PDF. It comes with a selection of pre-configured output schemes including HTML and RTF which may be extended, modified or completely re-written to produce any text-based output format required.
With its built-in rendering engine, image export and scaling facilities, the software can also handle any aspect of image generation or conversion you need.
Argus is packaged as a command-line driven Solaris (Sparc), Linux (x86), or Windows application. The stand-alone application does not require any Adobe software and can operate comfortably on a "headless" server machine using on-demand script calls or via its built-in spooler.
- Export & reflow text in any format
- Export tabular data retaining layout
- Export PDF Forms data - the fields and their contents
- Export text via article thread
- Export embedded photos as EPS, Tiff, JPEG, PNG or BMP
- Export photos as Photoshop EPS with clip paths
- Export images with original OPI data (if available)
- Export structured/tagged PDF to XML
- Superb page layout retention in HTML and RTF
- Render at any resolution & colour depth to any of the above formats
- Render documents as multi-page Tiff
- Built-in spooler for totally automated operation
- Includes C/C++/Visual Basic software development kit (SDK)
- Compatible with all versions of PDF
- Supports 40-bit and 128-bit encrypted documents
- Supports all standard text encodings e.g. UTF-8, BIG-5, - Shift-JIS