HTML in 10 Steps or Less
Publisher: Wiley | ISBN: 0764541234 | edition 2003 | PDF | 576 pages | 15,2 mb
If you are building your own Web pages and need HTML solutions fast, then this book is for you–whether you’re new to Web site authoring or you need a quick refresher on how to create a table. Open the book and you’ll discover clear, easy-to-follow instructions for more than 250 key HTML Web tasks, each presented in ten quick steps–or less. Easy-to-navigate pages, lots of screen shots, and to-the-point directions guide you through every common (and not so common) HTML challenge–and help you get more done in less time.
* Each solution is ten steps–or less–to help you get the job done fast
* Self-contained two-page spreads deliver the answers you need–without flipping pages
* A no-fluff approach focuses on helping you achieve results
* A resource packed with useful and fun ways to get the most out of HTML
* Companion Web site provides additional detailed XHTML, hexadecimal color usage, and Web site planning references, pointers to useful Web HTML references, and code samples for download