Hoyle.Card.Games.2011-SKIDROW | 676 MB
Ready to get in the game? Then pull up a chair and deal yourself in to these exciting card games from HOYLE, the #1 brand in family entertainment!
HOYLE Card Games 2011 features all of your favorite team-style and solo card games from Old Maid and Canasta to Solitaire and Poker. Learn new games, refine your strategy and play the cards you're dealt, all in the company of the personable HOYLE characters!
Brand New & Improved:
* Large, easy-to-read playing cards
* New Slots games - video blackjack and video poker with single and multi-hand action!
* Select a regular set of characters to join in the fun
* Exciting animation
* Competitive games, Solo games and Team Games
* Use Hoyle Face Creator to design your own player
* Select from a variety of card fronts and backs, customize characters, adjust speed of play and more
* Rules and tips available for all games.
* Shop by using your "winnings" to add selections/upgrades to your characters and "trophy room."
Special HOYLE 2011 Feature:
* Astro Jack
* Backroom Blackjack
* Special 21's
* Video Blackjack - all featuring exciting animation when player gets a natural (21 in the first two cards dealt)
* Video Poker
* Single hand with 17 varieties to play and
* Multi-hand with 3 varieties to play
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
Windows® XP (Home & Pro) SP3/Windows Vista® SP1/Windows® 7 ¹, Pentium® IV 2.4 GHz processor or faster, 512 MB (1 GB RAM for Windows Vista® & Windows® 7), 1024x768 16 bit color display, 64MB VRAM (Intel® GMA chipsets supported), 3 GB Hard Disk Space, DVD-ROM drive, 33.6 Kbps modem or faster and internet service provider account required for internet access. Broadband internet service recommended.² Macintosh® OS X 10.4.11-10.6 ¹, Intel® Core™ Solo processor or better, 1.5 GHz or higher processor, 512 MB RAM, 64MB VRAM (Intel® GMA chipsets supported), 3 GB hard drive space, DVD-ROM drive, 33.6 Kbps modem or faster and internet service provider account required for internet access. Broadband internet service recommended.² ¹Administrator privileges are required to properly install the program on Windows® XP, Windows Vista®, Windows® 7 and Mac® OS X. ²User is responsible for all Internet access fees and phone charges. Important Installation Note: Please disable any Antivirus and/or Firewall software that you have running before installing this software. After the installation has completed and the product has been updated, you can re-enable your Antivirus and/or Firewall software.