Home Inventory 2.1 | Mac OS X | 20.4 MB
Home Inventory is designed to help you easily create and maintain an up-to-date inventory of the items in your home. Knowing what you own, how much it's worth and being able to offer proof of possession is crucial when filing an insurance or police report.
Home Inventory keeps track of this information and also serves as a record keeper for important information such as warranties, repair histories, and digital copies of owner's manuals for your items.
- Keep track of important information about your possessions, including photos, receipts, and warranty information
- Use dated notes and file attachments to keep a record of repairs, renovations, and other useful information.
- Keep your inventory safe and secure by creating offsite backups on your MobileMe iDisk.
- Record your policy information and find out if you are adequately insured.
- Home Inventory offers a variety of reports and reporting options.
- Import and export item data using the widely used CSV format.
Mac Platform: UB
OS version: 10.5 and 10.6
Link for more information: _http://www.binaryformations.com/