High-Logic FontCreator Professional Edition 6.2 | 9.51 Mb
With more than 2.5 million downloads, FontCreator is the world's most popular font editing software. It has an intuitive interface that allows beginners to become productive immediately and it contains the powerful drawing tools that font designers require to create and edit high-quality TrueType and OpenType fonts.
When you create or open a font, FontCreator displays an overview of all available characters. You can simply add missing characters, or select an existing character, and modify its appearance. You can import (scanned) images of your signature or company logo, or make a font from your own handwriting. With FontCreator you can also fix character mappings, font names, kerning pairs, and at all times you can preview your fonts before installing.
In the Professional Edition, font validation features enable you to improve the quality of your fonts. Tools to join contours simplify and speed up the glyph design process. Powerful transformation scripts let you create hundreds of additional characters in seconds. FontCreator's intelligent generation of composites allows you to automatically generate outlines for more than 2,200 (mostly accented) characters.
Whether you're a type designer or graphic artist who needs a font creation powerhouse, or a hobbyist who wants to have fun creating new fonts, FontCreator has the tools you need.
FontCreator version 6 contains many new features and improvements that will benefit type designers, font foundries, and power-users. The most impressive new feature that makes designing fonts so much faster is direct import of vector based images. This is the most reliable way to get illustrations made in vector based image editing software (like Adobe Illustrator) into FontCreator.
- Create and edit TrueType and OpenType fonts
- Redesign existing characters
- Add missing characters
- Add up to 65,535 glyphs per font
- Import vector files (EPS, AI, PDF, etc) and bitmap images (BMP, GIF, PNG, etc)
- Edit and regenerate font names
- Fix character mappings
- Correct fonts that display incorrectly
- Convert OpenType fonts to TrueType fonts
- Generate, modify, import, export, and clean up kerning pairs
- Add or correct over two thousand composite glyphs
- Transform individual glyphs or an entire font (e.g. to make a bold version)
- Extract TrueType fonts from TrueType Collections
- Unicode support (including the private use area and supplementary planes)
- All popular encodings and code pages supported (ANSI, ASCII, Unicode, Symbol, Big5, PRC, Wansung, etc)
- Preview fonts before installing
- Install fonts in Windows
Home Page - http://www.high-logic.com