Hidden Mysteries White House-VACE | 57.31 MB
Since it was built, the White House has been expanded and adapted by each successive President. From Jefferson's grand colonnades to Teddy Roosevelt's destruction of Buchannan's greenhouses, each administration has left its mark. More than just the Presidential residence, the White House has become a time capsule of American history.
* Visit the White House and learn its history in a fun-filled way.
* Inventory-based mini games help you solve the mysteries of the White House.
* Lavishly illustrated rooms are based on actual images of the Presidential residence.
* Try 30 levels of play that take you from the Oval Office to the Lincoln Bedroom.
* Clue and hint system keeps players encouraged and motivated.
System Requirements :
* OS: Windows XP/Vista
* Processor: Pentium IV 1.7 GHz or Better
* Memory: 256 MB
* Hard Drive: 300 MB Free
* Video Memory: DirectX Compatible
* Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
* DirectX: 9.0c
* Keyboard & Mouse
* CD Rom Drive