Store all of your passwords in a single encrypted master password list (in an encrypted password database), with one password.
- Defeats keyboard logging viruses.
- Allows you to use more complicated, secure passwords.
- Keeps all of your web sites, and web site username / password in one convenient place.
- Launch your web sites from one convenient place.
- Use the same program and database on Windows, Macintosh, and Linux computers.
- Available for Windows, Macintosh and Linux computers.
- The main Password Compass database uses ultra secure AES 256 bit encryption.
- The key used to encrypt the main database is user defined (your Password Compass password), and stored locally in a separate AES 256 encrypted database.
- The main Password Compass database is useless without your Password Compass password.
- The main Password Compass database can be securely moved between computers; even between Windows, Macintosh, and Linux computers using the Password Compass import/export feature.
- The same main Password Compass database can be used on your Windows, Macintosh, and Linux computers.
- Launches web sites defined in Password Compass using your system's default browser with the click of a button.
- Automatically copies a user selectable field (username, password, account number) to the clipboard when the web site is launched, then you just paste into the appropriate field in your web browser.
- Using either a button on the user interface, or a key combination you can copy username, password, account number or security question to the clipboard.
- Automatically clears the clipboard entry after 30 seconds.
- Login timer can be set to automatically log you out of Password Compass after a user defined period of time, or you can stay logged in to Password Compass indefinitely.
Usage: Unpack, Install, Use keygen