Here are the final updates for HDRSoft Photomatix Pro including Windows 32, 64-bit along with the Mac OS X version.
Photomatix Pro 5.0 released: Adds Contrast Optimizer Tone Mapping for realisic-looking results, new Fusion method for real estate photography, multiple settings batching, and option to enable fusion from a single RAW file.
- Take multiple photographs at varying exposure levels (brackets)
- Merge the photos into an HDR image
- Adjust the settings to get the look you want: from natural-looking with Exposure Fusion to painterly or surreal with Tone Mapping
Photomatix Pro and Photomatix Essentials are stand-alone programs running on Windows and Mac OS X.
Photomatix Essentials focuses on simplicity and ease of use. Photomatix Pro offers more options and includes advanced features such as batch processing and selective deghosting. Some of the features of Photomatix are also available as an Edit Plug-in for Aperture. A free Lightroom Plug-in makes it possible to access Photomatix Pro directly from Lightroom, if desired.
20-Nov-13: Photomatix Pro 5.0 released:
Adds Contrast Optimizer Tone Mapping for realisic-looking results, new Fusion method for real estate photography, multiple settings batching, and option to enable fusion from a single RAW file.
Changes in version 5.0.4:
- Added support for Raw files from recent camera models such as the Sony A6000, Canon 1200D, and Nikon D4s, D3300 and Coolpix P340.
- Bug fixed: Images with a very high aspect ratio caused a crash upon loading the tonemapping/fusion windows.
- Bug fixed: When merging a high number (e.g. 20 or more) of bracketed images, the alignment could fail due to improver 64-bit addressing.
- Bug fixed: On computers where the font ‘Arial' or ‘Times Regular' was not installed properly, launching Photomatix resulted in an error.
- Bug fixed: Preset Thumbnails panel showed when option "Show Preset Thumbnails" was unchecked in Preferences.
- Bug fixed: Merging photos having different pixel sizes and with the "Remove ghost" option selected resulted in a crash.
- Bug fixed: Batch Bracketed Photos with Fusion methods did not create the 32-bit HDR file even though the "Create intermediary 32-bit HDR" option was selected.
- Bug fixed: Temporary files created when using Photomatix Pro via the Lightroom Export Plugin weren't deleted if the process was canceled by the user, or failed.
- Bug fixed: In Selective Deghosting mode, clicking on "Remove selection" did not immediately remove the selection from the deghosting Preview
- Bug fixed: When the Batch Bracketed Photos or Batch Single Photos was running while another program (e.g. Adobe Bridge) was accessing the files created by the batch, there could be small additional files created in the destination folder.
- Bug fixed: On some computer configurations, the error message "Path not of legal form" could be returned when invoking the Batch Bracketed Photos.
HDRSoft Photomatix Pro 5.0.4 (WiN32) - Uploaded - RapidGator - Oboom
HDRSoft Photomatix Pro 5.0.4 (WiN 64) - Uploaded - RapidGator - Oboom
HDRSoft Photomatix Pro 5.0.4 (MacOSX) - Uploaded - RapidGator - Oboom