Here's the final update of Photomatix Pro from HDRSoft. Create stunning photographs of high contrast scenes.
HDRSoft Photomatix Pro 4.2.6 Windows/MacOSX (x86/x64)
› Take multiple photographs at varying exposure levels (brackets)
› Merge the photos into an HDR image
› Adjust the settings to get the look you want: from natural-looking with Exposure Fusion to painterly or surreal with Tone Mapping
What's new in 4.2.6
● Updated Raw conversion to add support for recent camera models such as the Canon 6D, G15, S110, or Sony A99 among others.
● Made the installer detect when the .NET framework 3.5 is missing (which may happen on Windows 8), and show dialogs to invite the user to install it.
● Bug fixed: On the File Open dialog, thumbnail of the selected image was not displayed in the case of Raw files.
● Bug fixed: On some configurations, running the Batch Bracketed Photos with Details Enhancer tone mapping resulted in a crash. Bug had been introduced in v4.2.5.
● Bug fixed: Clicking on the Utilities menu after having saved an image resulted in an Unhandled Exception error.
Photomatix.Pro.4.2.6.MacOSX - Uploaded | Ryushare
Photomatix.Pro.4.2.6 - Uploaded | Ryushare
Photomatix.Pro.4.2.6.x64 - Uploaded | Ryushare