Hard West - Update v1.1 Protection : Steam
This patch requires: Hard.West-CODEX
- Fixed AI behavior in evaluating flanking movement and range.
- Decreased point-blank range to 4, increased AI avoidance area around player characters to 5 (reaction shot range +1).
- AI now will not move directly into the point-blank range of players also when out of combat (like roaming).
- Fixed a glitch in AI movement rules which would bring it into point-blank attack range.
- Minor pathfinding fix for specific tactical situations.
- Adjusted difficulty during the optional Mexican Town fight (As Good As Dead scenario)
- Adjusting the mining/prospecting mechanic for difficulty and clarity (will take effect upon scenario restart).
- Fixed credits display issue.
- Friday restored.
- Preparing ground foe UI fixes for resolutions above Full HD in 1.2 patch.
- Addressed the issue of characters shooting through the floor in certain cases.
- Fixed target selection with LMB on targets which are 'sensed' and in field of fire.
- Fixed no fade-in when returning to the strategic in the first scenario.