Hard Disk Sentinel Professional (HDSentinel) is a hard disk monitoring software with support of HDD/SSD drives..
Update Note: This patch completely unlocks all options including scheduled tasks, run as service, etc. This is the only patch that fully unlocks this app.
Easy to use interface
All information are displayed in the main window of the application. Quick controls allow easy navigation to access all hard disks, partitions and different information. Intuitive user interface elements display information by using green/yellow/red color to indicate the level of problem. Detailed text description and context sensitive help guides the user thru the features and options.
1. Install > 2. Configure > 3. Stay protected
Just install, configure alerts and backup functions and your system is now safe. You'll be notified about the problems - but if everything is correct, Hard Disk Sentinel just sits on tray and displays current status. The data is protected 24 hours daily, 7 days a week.
What's new in 4.30
Improvements and new features, improved hardware support:
important update for hard disks / SSDs connected to motherboards with Intel chipsets
· important update for multi-drive enclosures (port multiplier and RAID enclosures)
· important update for various SSDs (Corsair Force GT SSDs, Samsung SSDs, etc.)
· display progress (% complete) on application button during hard disk surface test
· improved support of VANTEX HX4R, Chieftec, Sans Digital external RAID enclosures
· improved support for LSI SAS/SATA RAID controllers and DELL SAS/SATA RAID controllers
· improved support and health detection for various Seagate hard disks, for example Seagate Thin hard disks and Seagate hard disks with special firmware
· improved support for Areca RAID controllers, accessing hard disks and SSDs in different connected enclosures, displaying enclosure number and slot number
· improved support of JMicron JMB36X / Gigabyte GBB36X / HighPoint / VIA RAID controllers under Windows 2003
· added support for newer WD hard disk (WD RED, WD Enterprise RE, etc.)
· support of HighPoint 4522 RAID controller: detecting and displaying connected SATA hard disks (standalone and configured as RAID)
Bug fixes, further modifications:
· fixed periodic false alarms reported by older Intel chipset drivers (providing invalid S.M.A.R.T. information)
· fixed invalid S.M.A.R.T. information reported by LSI SAS RAID controllers for standalone (non-RAID) SATA drives
· fixed display of volume labels in hard disk selector (upper left area) if one or more partitions have no assigned logical drive letter
· general improvements for Chinese language, fixed hard disk temperature symbol in Sidebar Gadget when Chinese language used
· fixed warranty check for Samsung hard disk drives
· fixed startup problem with Drobo enclosures / devices
· improved real time performance graph display
· improved and more stable dynamic DNS update function
Download from Extabit | Uploaded