Handy Backup Server v220.127.116.113 // HS
Handy Backup Server. Enterprise Network Backup Software. Workstation Backup
Handy Backup Server is a powerful network backup solution for Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista. Centralized workstation backup and an ability of fast system recovery make it one of the best utilities for backup and recovery of the entire office network or a local server.
* Centralized remote administration. All workstation backup tasks are managed by a central server and require no user intervention;
* Automatic backup. Performs automatic backup, restoration and synchronization of multiple servers and workstations;
* Database backup. Backing up of all ODBC databases on the central server, can backup MS Exchange, MS SQL and Lotus Notes on both server and workstations;
* Hard disk backup. Supports creation of server image backup and image backup of workstations;
* Backup storage media. Backup to CD/DVD, USB and FireWire drives, network backup to FTP, SFTP, LAN, online backup, etc;
* Convenience of network backup. Workstation backup requires minimal system resources and runs without slowing remote computers.
Handy Backup Server is a professional utility for small business server backup. It allows backing up corporate data stored on both server and employees’ computers.
* Centralized backup of all corporate data, operated from a single server and invisible for users on remote workstations (running as a Windows service).
* Full and incremental backup of workstations and the central server.
* Enhanced server backup: backing up of ODBC databases (MySQL, MS SQL, Oracle, FoxPro, MS Access, etc.).
* Advanced plug-ins that allow saving MS Exchange Server, MS SQL and Lotus Notes/Domino data during remote workstation backup and local server backup.
* Minimal consumption of system resources, allowing to perform workstation backup tasks in working hours.
* Image backup of server and workstations (backing up of the entire hard drive including all primary, logical and extended partitions, system and boot records).
* Backing up of Microsoft® Word documents, Excel files, PowerPoint files, etc. (using file filtering).
* Excluding temporal, system and other files from backup (using file filtering).
* Bi-directional synchronization of network computers
Management and Control Functions
* Scheduling backup tasks for one or several workstations, at certain times or events
* Backup of missed tasks
* Launching other applications on Handy Backup Server machine before or after backup tasks
* Backup verification after burning to CD/DVD/Blu-Ray/HD DVD
* Backup images spanning when burning to CD/DVD/Blu-Ray/HD DVD
* E-mail notification after backing up of remote workstations
Easy Data Restore
* A single click on the administrator’s computer to restore any remote workstation’s files and folders
* Easy restoration of the entire hard disk, any separate partition, or a set of partitions of any workstation or the central server
* Share data by restoring backed up files or disk images to remote workstations
MS Windows® Vista/2000/XP/200
(Size: 12.90 MB)
(Size: 12.90 MB)