HainSoft LanHelper v1.83 | 1.72 MB
LanHelper - Network management software, network management tool for office & home network
LanHelper is an advanced network management software with LAN monitoring and scanning features, which is designed for high speed network management. Detailed logs available for helping LAN administrators to quickly find and solve network problems.
1. Provide IP scanner & LAN scanner for high speed scanning and quickly collecting machine data, and it's easy to manage the machine data with XML and groups features.
2. Detect computers statuses and find online or offline computers. Automatically update IP or name if it was found to be changed.
3. Monitoring the servers & workstations in your LAN/WAN for availability. Once failure or problem is detected, LanHelper will alert the network administrator immediately, or automatically perform Wake-On-LAN & shutdown actions.
4. Wake-On-LAN. Send "Wake-On-LAN" commands to remote computers. You can easily power on PCs located on other rooms or offices. Schedule and service supported.
5. Shut down or reboot large number of computers in high speed on LAN. Schedule supported.
6. Users management. Batch methods available for fast management.
7. Groups management. Batch methods available for fast management
8. Make the remote computer execute command, run program or open other files.
9. LanHelper Integrated Command, which is especially designed for Remote Execute, provides many useful management functions such as shutdown, lock keyboard, obtain installed software & hardware information. Capture screen or kill process at regular interval, etc.
10. Services management. Batch methods available for fast management
11. Open files management.
12. Sessions management.
13. Send text messages to other users. Provide many batch send methods.
14. Network Interface Card vendor identifier.
15. Realtime logs for most of operations. Greatly helpful for LAN administrators to find and solve network problems.
16. No server program needed. You don’t have to install any serve program on remote computers.
LanHelper v1.83 (January 18, 2009)
* Added: Account Policy, User Rights, Audit Policy features in the View tab of Users dialog.
* Enhanced: File Deploy in Remote Execute. Copy local files & directories to any remote shared folder.
* Enhanced: File deploy for Install Service. Copy local files & directories to any remote shared folder.
* Fixed: A bug of Services management. On the View tab, when click Startup Type button and select the menu item Automatic, the program does not work.
* Fixed: The tree control on Services, Users dialogs, etc. It responses very slow when select the menu item Select All from the shortcut menus.
# Microsoft Windows NT4/2000/XP/2003/Vista.
# Pentium-200MHz or better.
# 64 MB RAM or more.
# 3 MB hard disk space.
# Network adapter.