HainSoft LanHelper 1.91 | 5.38 MB
LanHelper is an advanced network management software for Windows servers and workstations, which integrates NT administration utilities and LAN monitoring features. Owing to the optimized user interface, LanHelper allows network administrators to administer numerous remote computers simultaneously at high speed. Detailed logs are available for helping network administrators to quickly find and solve network problems. Without installing any server side program, you would find network management is more easy by using LanHelper's NT administration utilities and other tools.
• Provide IP scanner & LAN scanner for high speed scanning and quickly collecting machine data, and it's easy to manage the machine data with XML and groups features.
• Detect computers statuses and find online or offline computers. Automatically update IP or name if it was found to be changed.
• Monitoring the servers & workstations in your LAN/WAN for availability. Once failure or problem is detected, LanHelper will alert the network administrator immediately, or automatically perform Wake-On-LAN & shutdown actions.
• Wake-On-LAN. Send "Wake-On-LAN" commands to remote computers. You can easily power on PCs located on other rooms or offices. Schedule and service supported.
• Shut down or reboot large number of computers in high speed on LAN. Schedule supported.
• Users management. Batch methods available for fast management.
• Groups management. Batch methods available for fast management
• Make the remote computer execute command, run program or open other files.
• LanHelper Integrated Command, which is especially designed for Remote Execute, provides many useful management functions such as shutdown, lock keyboard, obtain installed software & hardware information. Capture screen or kill process at regular interval, etc.
• Services management. Batch methods available for fast management
• Open files management.
• Sessions management.
• Send text messages to other users. Provide many batch send methods.
• Network Interface Card vendor identifier.
• Realtime logs for most of operations. Greatly helpful for LAN administrators to find and solve network problems.
• No server program needed. You don’t have to install any serve program on remote computers.
Homepage - www.hainsoft.com