After the latest Windows release, here's the newly updated version of Guitar Pro 6 for the Mac OS X.
Guitar Pro is first and foremost a software designed to edit tablatures for guitar, bass, and other fretted instruments from 4 to 8 strings. With Guitar Pro you'll be able to learn how to play, compose and improve your guitar skills. Its great ease of use and the success of its specific file format have made it a software used by guitarists worldwide. It now includes editing support for many other instruments like the piano or the drums, a realistic audio engine, and interactive tools to support every musician's practice.
You'll know how to handle the interface in a matter of minutes, easily navigating over its tabs and buttons. For optimal ease in reading, you'll be able to display your scores as you prefer -- full-screen, double-page, or parchment-like --, and also display a guitar fretboard to visualize the exact positioning of your fingers on it.
Express your talent by creating your own scores in a matter of minutes. You can edit the notes directly on the standard score or on the tablature. In either case, capture your notes quickly with the numerical pad, the mouse, or even a MIDI instrument.
Guitar Pro is also a powerful score player, which facilitates composing or learning a piece.
Guitar Pro is a true workshop for guitarists: chord and scale libraries, tuner, metronom, virtual fretboard and keyboard. All of those tools work with fretted instruments from 4 to 8 strings.
Export the songs you have created or arranged in Guitar Pro, to listen to them on your iPhone or iPad and share them with your friends. You'll have access to thousands of scores in Guitar Pro format (*.gp3, *.gp4, *.gp5, and *.gpx files) shared online by our users. You can also import or export
What's New in Version 184.108.40.20621:
- Slides sound rendering improved in RSE (Realistic Sound Engine).
- Bar numbers now taken in consideration while printing tabs (accordingly to the stylesheet settings).
- Speedtrainer turns off by default after GP6 start up.
- "Step by step" playing feature added ("Sound" menu).
- Powertab import feature improved.
- Music XML import feature improved.
- Playing cursor now performs well with any time signature.
- Font issue on Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks now fixed.
- Intermediate steps and new units (%) added to the tempo coefficient scale.
- "Play from the begining" shortcut added on Mac (Shift + Space).
- Frelight Guitar supported with USB 3.0 ports.
- Copyright information updated.
- Translations updated.
1. Install the program.
2. Launch it.
3. Enter anything in activation form (better to use any numbers and to fill all the fields completety, not leaving any free space).
4. Check license agreement.
5. Click 'Offline activation'.
6. Run keygen.
7. Copy activation request it top text field of keygen.
8. Click 'Generate'.
9. Copy activation code to activation form.
10. Click 'Ok'.
11. Block any internet connections for the program and disable autoupdate.
Download FileGuitar Pro 220.127.116.1121 Multilingual MacOSX - RapidGator - NitroFlare - Uploaded
Guitar Pro 18.104.22.16821 Soundbanks - RapidGator - NitroFlare - Uploaded