Here's the new International release of GraphiSoft ArchiCAD version 18. It has support for x64 version.
ArchiCAD 18 offers a streamlined workflow solution, keeping architects in the state of the creative design flow with as little disruption as possible.
World Class Rendering
The integration of CineRender, MAXON's world-class CINEMA 4D rendering engine into ArchiCAD 18, brings high quality, photo-realistic rendering images closer to a much wider range of designers.
ArchiCAD 18 provides new, fully integrated Revision Management workflows and streamlined PDF support to greatly improve design data exchange and change management with clients, consultants and the authorities.
ArchiCAD 18 continues to support OPEN BIM workflows and introduces the first architectural BIM application with full BIM Collaboration Format support.
ArchiCAD 18 offers industry-first, real-time BIM collaboration regardless of the size, location or distribution of the collaborating team.
ArchiCAD 18 unveils substantial enhancements to its existing workflows proving that listening to customers is of primary importance when assigning development resources at GRAPHISOFT.
Recommended Operating Systems:
- Windows 8.1 (64-bit version)
- Windows 8 (64-bit version)
- Windows 7 (64-bit version)
What's New in ArchiCAD 18 Build 4020:
- includes important improvements since the original release of ArchiCAD 18 (Build 3006).
- applies to ArchiCAD, BIM Server and all other components: BIMx, MEP Modeler and all GRAPHISOFT-distributed Add-Ons and Goodies.
- applies to all (Commercial, Educational and Trial) license types.
1. Unpack, install the initial int. release.
2. Copy all files in Crack folder to default directory.
3. Apply the update, follow the second step using the files in Fix folder.
GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 18 Build 4020 (x64) - Uploaded - RapidGator - LetitBit