The latest final update of Google Earth has just been released. This final update is available on the official home page. However for those who want to have this great software as portable, this is highly recommended. Enjoy it!
Google Earth 22.214.171.12413 Final Portable
Google Earth combines satellite imagery, maps and the power of Google Search to put the world’s geographic information at your fingertips.
You can leave notes, called “placemarks” all over the map, so you can remember where all sorts of places are. Searches and placemarks can be saved as bookmarks in “My Places”. Everything can be output in an XML format called KML, that will allow the vast popularity of Google Maps to continue in Earth. You can also email a JPEG of the map, or send a KMZ file if you know the recipient has Earth installed.
• Sophisticated streaming technology delivers the data to you as you need it.
• Imagery and 3D data depict the entire earth – Terabytes of aerial and satellite imagery depict cities around the world in high-resolution detail.
• Local search lets you search for restaurants, hotels, and even driving directions. Results show in your 3D earth view. Easy to layer multiple searches, save results to folders, and share with others.
• Layers show parks, schools, hospitals, airports, retail, and more.
• Overlays – import site plans, design sketches and even scanned blueprints.
• Annotate the view with lines and polygons.
• Spreadsheet import – ingest up to 2,500 locations by address or lat/lon.
• KML – data exchange format let your share useful annotations.
Use it for:
• Planning a trip
• Getting driving directions
• Finding a house or apartment
• Finding a local business
• Exploring the world
- Operating system: Windows XP / Vista / 7
- CPU speed: Intel® Pentium® P4 2.4GHz+ or AMD 2400xp+
- System memory (RAM): 512MB
- 2GB hard-disk space
- 3D graphics card: 3D-capable video card with 32MB VRAM or greater
- 1280×1024, 32-bit true color screen
- Network speed: 128 kbps (“Broadband/Cable Internet”)
* Google Earth Plus is an optional upgrade adding GPS device support, the ability to import spreadsheets, drawing tools and better printing.
* Google Earth Pro – for professional and commercial uses, Google Earth Pro is the ultimate research, presentation and collaboration tool for location information.