Goodsync Enterprise 22.214.171.124 Final | 6.92 Mb
GoodSync is an easy and reliable file backup and file synchronization software, easy to use products from Siber Systems, the makers of RoboForm. It automatically analyzes, synchronizes, and backs up your emails, precious family photos, contacts, MP3s, financial documents, and other important files locally - between desktops, laptops, servers, external drives, and Windows Mobile devices, as well as remotely through FTP, Secure FTP, WebDAV, and more.
• Never Lose Your Emails, Photos, MP3s, etc...
GoodSync file synchronization software combines bulletproof reliability with an extremely easy to use interface to compare, synchronize, and backup your emails, contacts, photos, MP3s, and other important files.
• Automatically Sync or Back Up to Multiple Devices
Automatically synchronize and back up your important files between desktops, laptops, servers, and external drives over a network or the Internet. Using an innovative synchronization algorithm - GoodSync file sync software is years ahead of the pack when it comes to file synchronization.
• Easy and Automated
Keep your files backed up and up to date with one click, eliminate information clutter, and most importantly begin enjoying your peace of mind, knowing that your financial documents, work files, emails, contacts, photos, iTunes, MP3s, and other data are synchronized and backed up.
Easy to Use Windows Interface
· Do routine multiple folder synchronizations with one click.
· Automatic, on-screen, context sensitive hints.
· Minimal questions asked before file sync starts.
· Multilingual user interface with localized file names support
Performs real all-way file and folder synchronization
· File modifications and deletions are stored in a database.
· The innovative algorithm does not rely on file system precision or accuracy.
· Actual folder (directory) synchronization.
· Virtually any file system is supported
Can be used in various scenarios
· Sync data between your desktop PC and laptop (notebook).
· Update and backup files over a local network or the Internet.
· Synchronize more than 2 directories.
· Do data replication and backup between home and work computers.
· Synchronize a removable (USB key, flash drive, CDRW) device with a local drive. You will combine the performance of local file devices with the absolute mobility of a removable drive. And don't be so afraid of losing your USB key or even of your hard drive crashing: be at ease, knowing you have kept a copy of your most important data
Homepage - http://www.goodsync.com