Global Mapper 10.02.DC032809 | 28.47 MB
Global Mapper is more than just a utility; it has built in functionality for distance and area calculations, raster blending, feathering, spectral analysis and contrast adjustment, elevation querying, line of sight calculations, cut-and-fill volume calculations, as well as advanced capabilities like image rectification, contour generation from surface data, view shed analysis (including Fresnel) from surface data, terrain layer comparison (including differencing), and triangulation and gridding of 3D point data. Repetitive tasks can be accomplished using the built in scripting language or comprehensive batch conversion functionality.
Global Mapper® Advantages
* Accurately perform distance and area calculations, raster blending and contrast adjustments, elevation querying, and line-of-sight calculations to maximize precision
* Routinely save time spent on repetitive tasks using the built-in scripting language and comprehensive batch conversion functionality
* Swiftly digitize new vector features, edit existing features, and easily save them to supported export formats
* Effortlessly track any compatible GPS device connected to your computer’s serial port over any loaded data, seamlessly mark waypoints, as well as record a track log
* Instantly specify contour intervals for any combination of elevation data with the advanced contour generation feature
* Automatically triangulate and grid 3D point datasets to convert a set of elevation samples into a fully gridded dataset
* Quickly capture screen content to a BMP, JPG, PNG, or (Geo) TIFF fi le, which you can intuitively rectify and save to a new, fully georeferenced image
* Promptly decompress each SDTS fi le transfer into a separate directory, saving valuable time
* Immediately view adjacent DRG fi les via automatic clipping of USGS DRG file collars
* And much more!
homepage - http://www.globalmapper.com/