This v1.02 setup, which actually is the whole game, as the developers have basically updated whole game file structure.
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams v1.02 Update info:
This patch will bring in both the Christmas and Halloween levels into your game, if youdon't have either of those levels already. Another interesting feature is that there is a new in-game menu with a Christmas theme that wii only be shown during Christmas. Happy holidays and have fun! :D. You can select this level under “Extras” in the main menu. Enjoy!
Patch Notes for Version 1.0.2
- The dash has been reworked to be safer to use. It now gets extended if you are still hurtling towards an enemy at high speed.
- More checkpoints and level tweaks, mostly in world 3.
- Getting hit while shielded and twirling now allows you to do a new dash or twirl, just as if you had defeated an enemy.
- Lowered the number of stars required to unlock a boss level from an average of 3 stars per level to 2.5 stars per level.
- Each world now has stars of a different color to communicate that stars don’t carry over from world to world.
- Jumping on enemies’ heads no longer has a slim chance of killing you unfairly and now is 100% safe.
- The dash behaviour now is consistent across all framerates.
- Bumpers trigger more reliably now.
- Giana can no longer be pushed sideways into a moving box.
- Fixed an issue where the gum bubble could automatically burst after a few seconds.
- Rabbit projectiles now properly hit Giana if both are standing at the same height.
- Giana no longer falls through trampolines if she is twirling.
- Level 3.10 now has and counts the proper amount of master gems.
- Giana now loses her shield on respawn if she gets crushed by a gate.
- Fixed a graphical glitch with the Piercing Eye enemy.
- Fixed minor interface/display issues.
- Fixed minor SFX issues.