GetGo Download Manager v126.96.36.1991 Portable | 8.8 Mb
GetGo is a download manager that simplifies and speeds up downloading. When you choose to download a file from the Internet or from an FTP site, GetGo is set in motion and, with sophisticated technology, you benefit from significant time savings and reassurance that the job gets done. When the task is complete, GetGo notifies you. GetGo Download Manager is a tool that helps you optimize your download.
Here are some key features of "GetGo Download Manager":
Integration and Ease of Use:
· IE toolbar integration: a GetGo toolbar that is integrated in to your browser for fast and easy downloading.
· Tree list view with state based categorization of your downloads; now you can prioritize, sort on status, and assign user-defined categories to any download
· Enhanced IE integration: Launch from IE using a button or context menu.
· Resume support: resume stopped downloads (on supporting servers).
· Enhanced account management: GetGo maintains a list of Login Accounts so you can easily access your favourite sites.
· Download notification: GetGo will notify you when your download is complete.
· Import and export URLs: you can import or export your database of URLs.
Enhancement and Support:
· Image preview: Display your downloaded images in GetGo Preview Pane
· Proxy Support: Download all your files through an HTTP or FTP proxy. Enhanced drop window with tooltip and bandwidth graph.
· Download list: Advanced management of downloads, queues, priorities and statuses
Customization and Interface Features:
· Customizable toolbar: Create your own toolbar buttons, show or hide the standard language bar or a language bar of your choice, and arrange buttons for more convenient access to all the features GetGo offers.
· Interface themes: 7 new themes to choose from for your GetGo window layout. You can also setup your own color scheme for GetGo.
· Dockable windows: re-configure the section of the GetGo window the way you want.
· Details pane: Details information for downloaded and downloading files.
· Bandwidth pane: GetGo displays the bandwidth you are using when downloading files.
· Updated Firefox Add-on to support Firefox 3.x GetGo now integrates with Firefox, Mozilla, Netscape, and Flock! The installer will attempt to install into firefox automatically, however if a problem exists or you want to install manually, drag the GGMoz.xpi file into your browser (which is located in the GetGo program files directory).
· Option to shred the downloaded files completely when you delete them from the disk in GetGo.
· Virus check: Scan your downloads using GetGo and your favourite anti-virus software
Home Page - http://www.getgosoft.com/