All of the right tools to keep your data safe!
BeLight Get Backup Pro v2.5 MacOSX Incl Keymaker-CORE
There are plenty of causes of data loss, including human error and the dreaded hard drive crash. But, whatever the reason, don't let your files fall victim. Get Backup Pro is a powerful utility for creating encrypted backups, and synchronizing folders or computers…
● Choose from full, incremental, and versioned backups.
● Encrypt backups using one of four encryption standards (AES-128, AES-256, Blowfish, Triple DES) to further protect sensitive data.
● Compress backups to save disk space.
● Set a backup/synchronization schedule for each project (daily, weekly, monthly).
● Back up to CD/DVD, locally mounted devices, or network volumes.
● Drag and drop templates for Address Book, Mail, iTunes, and Documents right to your backup project.
● Break large backups into volumes for easier storage on DVDs and online services.
● Restore backups on any computer without the help of Get Backup.
● Synchronize two folders (or computers) locally or over a network (one-way and two-way).
What's New in Version 2.5
- Added the ability to exclude files and folders from a synchronization project list.
- Introduced a "Show hidden files" option in the File dialog when adding files to a project, improving compatibility with Lion.
- The program now takes into consideration which library is active when adding iTunes or iPhoto libraries to a backup project.
- Fixed the problem with burning a split archive to CD/DVD.
- Solved the issue with Roxio Toast not being able to find files when changed the path of "Custom folder for temporaries" in Preferences dialog.
- Resolved the problem with activating the schedule agent.
- Added "Reset to default" option when setting a path to log-files in the Preferences dialog.
- Added Cmd+W shortcut to close Preferences or the Log window.
- Various minor bugs fixed.