Geopainting GPSMapEdit v22.214.171.124 | 1.17 MB
This software is designed for visual authoring of GPS-maps in various proprietary cartographic formats:
* Garmin MapSource,
* Polish format (input files for cGPSmapper.exe),
* ALAN Map 500/600,
* Navitel Navigator (Pocket PC navigation software)
Changes in version 126.96.36.199:
- Fix: The support of Google Maps is updated.
- Enhancement: Showing warning about creating an object out of 0-th zoom level (menu 'Tools | Options', 'Edit' tab, the checkbox 'Notify if creating results in object out of 0-th zoom level') (thanks to IAGSoft).
- Fix: After 'Convert to | Point...', the type selection window offers the type of waypoint to convert (thanks to Monstria).
- Fix: Restoring selection of objects after undoing some changes.
- Fix: Crash while attaching second ECW file to the map.
Platform: MS Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP, Vista.
GUI language: English.
homepage - http://www.geopainting.com/