GenoPro 184.108.40.206 | 3.01 Mb
GenoPro is genealogy software for drawing family trees. The software can display a complete graphical representation of your genealogy tree. With GenoPro, you can see both ancestor and descendants at once, you are not limited to either direct descendants or direct ancestors charts. Among all the family tree software, GenoPro is the easiest to learn and to use. If you are a beginner to genealogy, you can learn to use GenoPro and create your family pedigree in a few minutes without needing to consult the online help.
GenoPro uses the genogram to represent your family tree. A genogram is a graphical representation of a family with a set of simple rules and images. Genograms include basic information about the number of marriages, number of children in each marriage, birth order, age and death. Some genograms also include relationships between individuals and information on disorders running in a family such as alcoholism, depression and diseases.
GenoPro can insert unlimited pictures for each individual and family, and help you to create a CD-ROM of your family album. GenoPro has a powerful report generator to generate detailed reports in the language of your choice. Those reports can be printed or published on the Web using your internet connection.
GenoPro has been tested on Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000, Windows XP and Windows Vista.
* Smarter interface to recover lost registration key.
* More descriptive error messages evaluation key expires.
* Fixed printing bug where some pictures would not print on the printer.
* Fixed crashing bug in the Find Files dialog.
* Written code for translating following dialogs: Find Files, Open Inbox and Online Backups and Login.
* Updated the following language packs: Czesh, Estonian, Italian, Russian and Indenosian.
* Updated the report skin Narrative Report to support more geocoding of longitude and latitude formats.
Home page - http://www.genopro.com