EAT release three editions of Genie Timeline 2014.. One time setup, a lifetime of protection..
Install, configure to your preference, and you’re done! Simply install it on your computer and set it up in just 3-simple straightforward steps in which all your important documents, photos and music are backed up to a recommended backup destination with optional security.
Powerful yet simple
Install, configure to your preference, and you’re done!
- 3 step configuration
- Automatic purge to save space
- Protection level to indicate the health of the backup
- Timeline view to recover from any point in time
Backs up all your important data
It searches for your files in your computer, external and network drives so you don’t have to
- Backs up your documents, pictures , music, videos and more
- Backs up new and modified files; detects changes
- keeps versions to recover older or deleted files
- Protects mobile data synced to your computer
- View your backup in its native or encrypted form
Keep your backup safe with military-level encryption
- Backs up encrypted drives
- Encrypts backup with 256-AES encryption
- Encrypts backed up filenames
- Backs up external, network or any storage attached to your PC
Fast and lightweight
No slowdowns or alerts to interrupt while playing games, movies, or displaying presentations.
- Saves space and time with machine level deduplication
- Doesn’t take resources
- Turbo mode when computer is idle
- Power saving and performance modes
No intervention required; it will run without you ever noticing
- Set it and forget it
- Runs when you need it to
- Automatic resume after pauses or disconnections
Merges with Windows
Context menu options and a Timeline Explorer integrated in Windows
- Add/remove files from backup
- Recover deleted files
- View versions of files in a Timeline
- Icon markers to show what files and folders are backed up
Seamless System Recovery
Protect your computer from hardware failures, crashes and viruses with Disaster Recovery
- Automatic system backup without any intervention
- Restore your system to any recovery point
- Step-by-step wizard for easy recovery
- System startup options
What's new in Genie Timeline Professional 2014
- The ability to encrypt backed up file names
- Recycle Bin to view and manage deleted backed up files
- Backup score for an indication of your backup health
- The ability to disable auto-purge to keep every version in backup
- Improved backup breakdown
- Backup History
- Track your backup size from backup Summary
- New and Enhanced Interface
- Enhanced Disaster Recovery engine
- TLS email notification support
- Import backups from previous machines or Windows installations
- The ability to skip following Junction Points
1. Block soft from calling home to validate serial through your firewall or add to your 'hosts' file (\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts):
2. Install soft, use our keygen to validate.
Win8 users if you are using the built-in 'Windows Defender' antivirus soft then you must exclude the 'hosts' file from being monitored by it or it will remove any changes you make to this file. Furthermore you must edit hosts file as admin.
Note: After running program x hours and it hasn't been able to validate its serial on-line it might ask for the serial again. If this happens just close that window and view Help/About to see that it is indeed still there and working fully.
Always remember to block applications (or go off line) from calling home 'during install'. Once installed, disable 'check for automatic updates' option if available, so that you don't get it blacklisted.