Geeks On Call PC's : 5-Minute Fixes
Publisher: Wiley | English | 2005 | ISBN: 047177989X | 177 pages | PDF | 6 Mb
PCs have evolved dramatically, and as they've grown more powerful and versatile, they've also become more complex. No doubt there have been times when you were sure the PC was running the show, not you. Geeks On Call can put you back in charge. Here are simple and straightforward ways to understand your PC, step-by-step directions for diagnosing and solving problems, secrets for making your PC behave, and ways to have more fun.
* Learn your PC's CPU speed, RAM, and hard drive size
* Decide what you need to upgrade
* Replace outdated hardware and add new features
* Know what to look for in a new PC
* Make your PC more efficient
* Add fun with multimedia devices
* Identify and fix common problems
* Troubleshoot online issues
Geeks On Call(r) is the premier provider of on-site computer services. The certified, trained and tested technicians from Geeks On Call provide expert computer installation and networking services, on-site repairs, security solutions and system upgrades for residential and commercial customers numbering in the hundreds of thousands each year. Founded in 1999, Geeks On Call began franchising in 2001.