With more than 600,000 items posted on eBay by its users each month, GarageSale is the leading eBay solution on Mac OS X.
GarageSale lets you create, edit, track, and manage all your eBay auctions from your Mac.
GarageSale is officially certified by eBay and iwascoding is an "eBay Certified Solution Provider".
GarageSale's features include:
- Free image hosting for up to 20 images per auction
- Free auction scheduling
- Import photos directly from iPhoto or Aperture
- Revise and Relist your auctions from within GarageSale
- Powerful batch editing features
- 140 professional multi-layout designs
- Multiple eBay accounts
- eBay Stores
- multi-variation listings (aka multi-SKU listings)
- Use GarageSale for iPhone or iPad to prepare and list auctions, or import them to GarageSale for Mac.
What's New in Version 6.4
- added support for overseas surcharge for eBay.com and eBay Motors
- added support for promotional shipping discounts
- an item's barcode (UPC, ISBN, EAN) can be specified, if the product is not eBay's product catalog to improve search rank of the listing
- during automatic re-listing, the quantity of new listing is adjusted accordingly to your remaining inventory
- highlights auction templates blue, whose last auction sold
- improves data import from Delicious Library
- displays web preview of custom auction footer in Preferences panel
- improved introduction panel on first launch
- improved display of errors and warnings received by eBay
- added 'Bold' listing enhancement for eBay France
- switched to new eBay API for downloading transaction data
- item variations and design properties can be specified in GarageSale's XML import format