Here's the new updated release of GameMaker Studio. This will be including full Pro Edition with the included modules.
GameMaker: Studio caters to entry-level novices and seasoned game development professionals equally, allowing them to create cross-platform games in record time and at a fraction of the cost! In addition to making games development 80 percent faster than coding for native languages, developers can create fully functional prototypes in just a few hours, and a full game in just a matter of weeks.
- Unlimited resources
- Windows PC Export
- Windows 8 Export
- Texture Management
- Multiple Configurations
- Team Features
- Developer Services Portal (DSP)
- Mobile Testing
- YoYo Compiler
- Android Export – x86, ARM, MIPS
- HTML5 Export
- iOS Export
- Ubuntu Linux Export
- Windows Phone 8 Export
- Tizen Export
- Includes all current & future modules
- Ubuntu (Linux)
- Windows Phone 8
- Steam Workshop
- Windows 8 (Java Script)
- YoYo Compiler (YYC)
- Windows 8 (Native)
- Trizen (Native)
What's new in version 1.4.1522:
- Fix for building YYC projects if your decimal seperator was a , instead of a .
- Fix for YYC projects when one function calls another as an argument
- Fix for Android .apks not making Included Files lowercase anymore and so can't be found
- Force a redraw of currently open objects to remove DND breakpoints when using the menu command to remove all
- Extensions now always have the Export tab shown to allow you to make .gmezs with assets included even when not for Marketplace purposes
- Several UI stability fixes
- Unpack all files.
- Start the program from "Startilla_V3.exe".
- Enjoy the fully activated Pro Ed. with the included modules.