Galaxy on Fire 2 - 1.0.3
iPhone | iPod | iPad | 105.67MB
Catapulted into a war-torn future, eminent space adventurer Keith T. Maxwell finds the galaxy at the mercy of a powerful alien race. Uncovering the truth about this dangerous species, he boldly takes the fight to their doorstep. Join Keith in an intergalactic trek of exploration, pirates, space battles, weird aliens and romance.
After battling the Vossk in Galaxy on Fire 3D, a hyperdrive malfunction sends Keith T. Maxwell through space and time; awakening 35-years later at the far end of the galaxy, where a strange alien species is wreaking destructive havoc on the warring races occupying this volatile sector of space.
Despite his efforts to return home, Keith is drawn into a plot to investigate and stop this alien menace. Along the way he must fight, trade, explore and negotiate as he uncovers the truth about this powerful enemy, and ultimately find his way home.
Old friends and new enemies join forces as Keith takes command of a dangerous, intergalactic mission to fly deep into enemy space and bring the war to an explosive conclusion.
Featuring a living galaxy with over 20 inhabited solar systems and 100 space stations, Galaxy on Fire 2 allows you to travel using hyperspace and wormholes to visit the far reaches of this fully 3D, war-torn galaxy.
Follow the rich and engrossing storyline for over 10-hours of action-packed gameplay, or head off at any time on an interplanetary journey of your own design; mining asteroids, trading ore and supplies, taking on mercenary missions, working as a pirate and manufacturing new weapons and equipment.
Buy and customize more than 30 different types of space ship to aid you in a variety of heart-pounding missions, including escorting convoys under pirate attack, capturing intergalactic criminals, rescuing alien VIPs, transporting valuable goods between systems, commanding mercenaries on dangerous tactical assignment, and recovering alien technology from distant parts of the galaxy.
• A huge galaxy with over 20 solar systems and beautifully rendered planets
• 100 unique 3D space stations and more than 30 customizable space ships
• Unique reputation and diplomacy system
• Story-based, mission-based and free gameplay
• Complex trading system with over 170 different commodities of all kinds
• High quality visuals and music, full voice acting (English) and 3D sound
• Action Freeze™: 3D screenshot tool to save screenshots from any perspective and upload them to Facebook™
• Game Centre and OpenFeint integration of leader boards, achievements and saved games
• High resolution support for retina display
• Additional high resolution textures
• Customisable controls
• Adapted Interface
Link for more information:
PLEASE SAY THANKS IF YOU LIKE THIS POST, IT JUST TAKES A SECOND