Here's the new updated release of PCMark 8 Pro Ed. which is the complete PC benchmark for home and business.
PCMark 8 is the latest version in our series of industry standard PC benchmarking tools. With PCMark 8 you can test the performance of all types of PC, from tablets to desktops. With five separate benchmark tests plus battery life testing, PCMark 8 helps you find the devices that offer the perfect combination of efficiency and performance.
• The industry standard PC benchmark test for Windows 8 and Windows 7.
• Combines performance testing with new battery life measurement tools.
• Includes new tests using popular applications from Microsoft and Adobe.
• Ideal for testing the performance of SSDs and hybrid storage devices.
PCMark 8 Professional Edition Features:
• The industry standard benchmark that's easy to use.
• Licensed for business and commercial use.
• Includes all five performance benchmarking tests.
• Easy to install and run, no complicated configuration required.
• Measure the battery life of tablets and notebooks.
• Test SSDs, HDDs and hybrid drives with the Storage test.
• Use Expanded Storage tests for specialist drive analysis.
• Benchmark with Adobe & Microsoft applications.
• Run individual workloads to fine-tune your testing.
• In-depth hardware monitoring graphs.
• Command line automation and scripting.
• Keep sensitive results private with the offline results option.
• Export results as XML and PDF for analysis and reporting.
• Priority technical support over email and telephone.
What's New in Version 2.6.512:
This major update accommodates a change in the latest version of Adobe After Effects and provides better support for NVMe SSDs. These changes affect the workloads in the Adobe Applications benchmark and the Storage benchmark. Scores from the new versions of these tests should not be compared with older versions. Home, Creative, and Work benchmark scores are not affected.
Adobe Applications benchmark:
Adobe Applications benchmark has been updated to version 2.0. Scores should not be compared with earlier versions. The After Effects test output has been changed to uncompressed AVI format as Adobe CC no longer supports output to compressed Windows Media Video format. Use Compatibility mode to compare scores with historical result data, (also requires an older version of Adobe software that supports Windows Media Video).
The Storage and Expanded Storage benchmarks have been updated to version 2.0. Scores should not be compared with earlier versions. The tests now provide better support for NVMe drives. Scores from NVMe drives will improve in some cases. The faster the drive, the bigger the difference. Other types of drive are unaffected.
General stability and error handling has been improved. SystemInfo module updated to 4.41 for improved hardware compatibility.
Video Chat test now works even when there is no audio device in the system. Fixed a bug that could cause PCMark 8 to crash when the SystemInfo module failed. Fixed several issues found on non-English language Windows installations.
Professional Edition only:
Command line now offers temp path selection. XML output now shows battery life in minutes not seconds for more intuitive results.
2) Install app
3) Merge "registration.reg"
4) Go to HELP->OPTIONS and UNtick "Automatically view results online" (see DEViSO.png)
Download FileFuturemark PCMark 8 Professional Edition 2.6.512 Multilingual
Download from RapidGator:
Download from NitroFlare: