Here's the new updated release of PCMark 8 Pro Ed. which is the complete PC benchmark for home and business.
PCMark 8 is the latest version in our series of industry standard PC benchmarking tools. With PCMark 8 you can test the performance of all types of PC, from tablets to desktops. With five separate benchmark tests plus battery life testing, PCMark 8 helps you find the devices that offer the perfect combination of efficiency and performance.
• The industry standard PC benchmark test for Windows 8 and Windows 7.
• Combines performance testing with new battery life measurement tools.
• Includes new tests using popular applications from Microsoft and Adobe.
• Ideal for testing the performance of SSDs and hybrid storage devices.
PCMark 8 Professional Edition Features:
• The industry standard benchmark that's easy to use.
• Licensed for business and commercial use.
• Includes all five performance benchmarking tests.
• Easy to install and run, no complicated configuration required.
• Measure the battery life of tablets and notebooks.
• Test SSDs, HDDs and hybrid drives with the Storage test.
• Use Expanded Storage tests for specialist drive analysis.
• Benchmark with Adobe & Microsoft applications.
• Run individual workloads to fine-tune your testing.
• In-depth hardware monitoring graphs.
• Command line automation and scripting.
• Keep sensitive results private with the offline results option.
• Export results as XML and PDF for analysis and reporting.
• Priority technical support over email and telephone.
What's new in version 2.5.419:
- Results screen now shows benchmark duration and battery consumption in Benchmark Information section.
- More detailed logging for the Storage test.
- SystemInfo module updated to 4.40 for improved hardware compatibility.
- When loading a result from a previous version of PCMark 8, the Results screen now correctly shows the application version used rather than the current version.
- Fixed a result creation issue that occurred when SystemInfo was disabled.
2) Install app
3) Merge "registration.reg"
4) Go to HELP->OPTIONS and UNtick "Automatically view results online" (see DEViSO.png)
Download FileFuturemark PCMark 8 Professional Edition 2.5.419 Multilingual
Download from RapidGator:
Download from NitroFlare: