Here's the new version of 3DMark Professional Edition. The Gamer's Benchmark for all your hardware and devices.
3DMark includes everything you need to benchmark your hardware in one app. Whether you're gaming on a smartphone, tablet, notebook, laptop, desktop, or a high performance gaming PC, 3DMark includes a benchmark designed specifically for your type of device. And it's not just for Windows. You can compare your scores with Android and iOS devices too. It's the best 3DMark we've ever created.
- The latest version of the world's most popular benchmark.
- Everything you need to test your PC, notebook, tablet and smartphone in one app.
- Includes new Fire Strike Ultra test for 4K gaming PCs.
- Compare your 3DMark scores with other Windows, Android and iOS devices.
3DMark Professional Edition
The industry standard for graphics performance benchmarking.
- Licensed for business and commercial use.
- Includes all eight benchmark tests.
- Command line automation and scripting.
- Run stress tests from the command line.
- Verify driver implementation with the Image Quality Tool.
- Keep sensitive results private with the offline results option.
- Export result data as XML for further analysis and reporting.
- Priority technical support over email and telephone.
What's New in Version 2.0.1979:
- 3DMark UI has been redesigned and rebuilt to be faster and more flexible.
- Home screen recommends the best test for your PC based on your system details.
- Run other benchmarks and feature tests from the Benchmarks screen.
- Russian localization.
- Each benchmark test can now be updated independently.
- Ice Storm Extreme and Ice Storm Unlimited are unlocked in 3DMark Basic Edition.
- SystemInfo module updated to 4.43 for improved hardware detection.
- VRMark preview:
- Explore two test scenes in a preview of VRMark, our new benchmark for VR systems. The preview does not produce a score.
- The VRMark preview is not available in 3DMark Basic Edition or the Steam demo.
- Workaround for the AMD driver issue where the preview videos in the UI caused some AMD graphics cards to use low power mode and run at lower clock speeds.
Download FileFuturemark 3DMark Professional 2.0.1979 Multilingual
Download from RapidGator:
Download from NitroFlare: