Foxit Reader PRO 2.3 Build 4015 | 3.24 M
Portable Foxit Reader PRO 2.3 Build 4015 | 5.14 MB
Foxit is announcing today a new release for its Reader V2.3 Build 4015. This updated version has fixed one bug and makes Foxit Reader more enjoyable and user-friendly.
And Foxit today updates one of free critical add-ons in Foxit Reader – Eastern Asian Language Support.
Bug Fixed: Open a number of PDF documents with Foxit Reader 2.3 and select “Save as” under the “File” menu, all of the pages may appear blank if you open the saved documents with Adobe.
What's new in Version 2.3:
* Bookmark Design: Makes it possible to have your own bookmarks. Users can create, edit, or delete bookmarks in a PDF file if the security settings allow.
* Multi-tab Browsing: Enables users to open multiple files in a single instance.You can choose to view PDFs in a multi-tab window or multiple instances by setting documents layout from the Preferences dialog.
* Multimedia Player Support: Supports many media formats including audio and video. Read multimedia ebooks with Foxit Reader 2.3.
* Callout and Text box Tool: Creates comments in a callout text box or a box. You can also define their appearance as other commenting tools.
* Commenting Text Tool: Enables users to add most types of text edits by right-clicking on the selected text, including highlight, strikeout, underline, squiggly and replacement. You can also use the Commenting Text Tool to add bookmarks for PDF files.
* Rulers and Guides: Provides horizontal and vertical ruler guides to help users align and position objects on the page. Right-clicking on the ruler enables you to change the unit of measurement.
* Magnifier: Magnifies areas of the PDF files easily as you work on Foxit Reader.
* Automatic Scrolling: Allows users to view documents without using mouse actions or keystrokes.
* OCG Support: Enables the user to view related content stored in a variable number of separate layers.
* FDF Related: Opens FDF files directly with Foxit Reader without any import implementations.
* Optimized Rendering:Supports progressive rendering and significantly reduces the response time from the user interface events.
* Improved Link Tools:Allows users to add actions to links, such as go to a page view, open or execute a file, open a web link, etc.
* Improved Snapshot:Enables users to print the selected area in Foxit Reader by simply selecting the Print option from the context menu.
* Search Enhancement:Allows users to float, move and resize the Full Foxit Search box.
* Better Annotation control:Groups drawing markups to help users operate objects collectively, and allows users to move annotations through pages.
* Font Information:Lists the fonts and the font types used in the original document in the Properties dialog.
* Updated Command Line:Allows users to open password protected PDF documents with a simple command prompt.
* Streamlined UI:A completely redesigned UI with a new look and feel makes Foxit Reader more intuitive than ever before.
* Many bug fixes.
homepage - http://www.foxitsoftware.com/announcements/20094174813.html