Foxit Phantom 2.1.0.0731 Portable | 12.26 MB
Foxit Phantom is a business ready PDF toolkit, with everything you need to create professional PDF documents and streamline business processes: fast, easy to use, and at a price that fits your budget. Foxit Phantom is a professional PDF toolkit without the bloat. Foxit Phantom has just the right features for business including creating, editing, organizing and securing PDF files. From Foxit Corporation, a Microsoft Certified Partner, Foxit Phantom joins Foxit’s award-winning PDF tools product line, including Foxit Reader, with over 90 million downloads worldwide.Foxit Phantom provides an all in one solution for business users of PDF, and a sensible alternative to Adobe Acrobat. Unlike other PDF tools, Foxit Phantom lets you edit content directly. Or you can use the convenient annotation tools to add comments, highlights, stamps, and more. Delete pages, add pages, and assemble new PDF documents. Plus, Foxit Phantom’s robust security features keep your business documents safe. Password protect documents, add certificate encryption, and sign with digital certificates.
Foxit Phantom includes easy to use form design tools that let you quickly turn your documents into electronic forms for distribution by e-mail or via a website. Now you can easily collect the data your company needs from customers, partners and employees. You can even enable digital signatures for any PDF document.
You get all the business features you need, award-winning technology, and the peace of mind provided by Foxit's 24/7 worldwide customer support. Try it today and see for yourself.
Small and fast
* Up to 3 times faster PDF Creation than competitor tools
* Installation file is around 10 MB and takes 22 MB of hard drive space, about 1% of competitor’s product size
* And launch speed is much faster
Create industry-standard compliant PDF files from any printable file
* Support 100's of the most common file types
* One click produces PDF from Microsoft Word documents automatically
Scan paper document to PDF directly
* Streamline workflow by converting paper contracts, agreements, etc to electronic PDF files
Edit and modify PDF contents
* Quickly edit document content and correct mistakes right in a PDF
* Add text to your PDF document as you need
Compare PDF documents
* Highlight the differences between two PDF documents to help you identify what has been changed quickly and easily
Organize PDF pages
* Re-order PDF pages without help from any other applications to simplify your operations
* Add, delete, or combine pages from multiple PDF files to create new PDF documents
Design and fill-out electronic forms
* Convert your current forms into electronic PDF forms
* Easy to use forms design tools make your PDF documents more interactive
* Collect the data your company needs from customers, partners and employees easily without the cost of re-keying
* Reduce paper handling
* Extend document-based processes to better engage with customers, partners, constituents, colleagues, etc
Protect PDF documents with passwords and certificates
* Control access to PDF documents
* Protect sensitive PDF documents to prevent loss of valuable company assets
* Enhance security when sending and receiving PDF files
Control PDF document usage such as printing, changing, content extraction
* Manage PDF usage permissions for individual documents within or without your organization
Add digital signatures to PDF documents
* Streamline business processes typically requiring paper-based or in-person collaboration by signing your PDF documents digitally
* Enhance security by instituting identity authentication
* Automatically check for documents integrity unauthorized content changes
What's New in Foxit Phantom 2.1
1. OCR text recognition.
2. Add Header & Footer, Watermark & Background to PDFs.
3. Create and manage digital signature field.
4. Bookmark creating in combining PDFs.
5. Choose PDF specification when creating PDF.
6. Search words in comments and bookmarks.
7. Improve stamp tool.
Bug Fixes and Improvements in Foxit Phantom 2.1
1. Fixed the issue where the digital signature is correctly verified only one time if certificates are not installed.
2. Fixed the issue where only the first Signature field can be signed using the Sign Document menu if there are multiple Signature fields in the document.
3. Fixed the issue of misreported document size for a scanned PDF document.
4. Fixed the issue where the units are inconsistent with the measurement Units setting in the preference for cropping pages.
5. Added the business card size in scan settings.
Home Page -